Run Baby Run- Fun Run

For discussions of everything pertaining to ARES (Amateur Radio Emergency Services)
KE7BIN
GFAARC Member
GFAARC Member

Run Baby Run- Fun Run

Post by KE7BIN »

The North Central Montana AUXCOMM Group Is going to make a Field Exercise of this Fun Run. It
is going to be held at Gibson Park on March 23 Rd. starting at 08:00. We should all be in place by 07:45. We will be working Communications and Safety during the run. If you are a CERT Member please bring your Bag as wall as your Hand Held Radio. We will be using the Comm. Van as our Base at the Start Finish Area. This Exercise should be from 07:45-11:00. We need Nine (9) more people to sign up as of today. I'll have Three (3) in the Comm. Van,and Eight (8) Bodies out on the course. We will be working both a 5Km. and 10 Km. course. There will be a One (1) Mile Family Walk around Gibson Park starting a 08:30 that we need not worry about. If You are Willing and Able to sign up for this event please contact our COMM- L George (AA7GS) or myself Jim (KE7BIN).
Our group is going to get in a number of events to help get all of us ready if a Major Event Happens.
73 KE7BIN
KE7BIN
GFAARC Member
GFAARC Member

Re: Run Baby Run- Fun Run

Post by KE7BIN »

I am very sorry. I used the term AUXCOMM GROUP and there is no such term able to be used as pointed out to me be a very concerned person. Also I want to clear up a fact that I made a Second BO-BO. George AA7GS Has nothing at all to do with this event. I only used him a a point of contact if I could not be reached. He Is A COM-L But Who Gives A ***$. I f You care to work this event with me please say so THIS IS NOT AN ARES EVENT :D

Return to “General Discussion”