Grizzly Marathon

For discussions of everything pertaining to ARES (Amateur Radio Emergency Services)
KE7BIN
GFAARC Member
GFAARC Member

Grizzly Marathon

Post by KE7BIN »

The Grizzly Marathon in Choteau will be held on Saturday July 31st. ARES Has been ask to help with Traffic/safety. The race starts at 6AM so we have to be there early. If you are interested in Helping ARES with this project please contact AA7GS to sign Up. WE NEED YOUR HELP
NT7R
Advanced

Re: Grizzly Marathon

Post by NT7R »

I'd like to help but I work on Saturdays.

Mike
NT7R
KE7BIN
GFAARC Member
GFAARC Member

Post by KE7BIN »

That's Ok Mike I'm sure something else will come up and we'll be able to grab you. Thanks any way.
KE7BIN
GFAARC Member
GFAARC Member

Post by KE7BIN »

Well I think last nights Net went well. Please Folks Turn out to Help YOUR ARES group work the Grizzly Marathon in Choteau on July 31st.
Or EC has done tons of work to build up this bunch of Operators so lets turn out and show people what we can do.
KE7BIN
GFAARC Member
GFAARC Member

Post by KE7BIN »

Remember everyone that Saturday July 31st is the Grizzly Marathon. Anyone wanting to help out with this race please contact George. He is the Incidebt Commander for this.

Please HELP YOUR ARES group pull this off. Thanks
KE7BIN
GFAARC Member
GFAARC Member

Post by KE7BIN »

ARES MEMBERS the time is getting short! I hope that you have contacted George(aa7gs) if you can help with the Grizzly Marathon in Choteau this Saturday. If you have signed up a big Thank You!
KE7BIN
GFAARC Member
GFAARC Member

Post by KE7BIN »

To all the ARES Members who got out of bed as the Bars closed to get to Choteau on time time a big THANK YOU. To W7WOF who got home at 1AM from working a week out of town and getting up at at 2:30AM to head up there a GREAT BIG Thata Boy!! For those who were signed up and couldn't get up you missed a Heck of a Good Time. Thanks To All.
KE7BIN
GFAARC Member
GFAARC Member

Post by KE7BIN »

I would Like to Thank Ira,Collette,Norma, Dee, Cam, Ken, Dawn M., Butch and Wilber for all their time on a nice Sunday Morning for Working Safety and Traffic the HARVEST THUNDER TRIATHALON. Thanks All.

Return to “General Discussion”