New forum Software!!!

If you are having problems with the forum or need help using the features, then ask here!
N7YO
Administrator
Administrator

New forum Software!!!

Post by N7YO »

Because of lack of support for our old version of software we have been forced to change to a new software package. We were lucky to be able to transfer all of our forums and posts though. However the transfer was not able to transfer the passwords for each of the users. That is why you are having problems logging on. To overcome this you need to do the following: Click on "Login" then enter your username and the email address you originally signed up with. The board will send you an email. follow the link in the email. If this doesn't work and you still have problems, after a failed attempt to login you will see a link to notify the "Administrator", click on that and it will send me an email. I will modify your settings and email you back with a new password that you can login with. After you successfully login you can go to the "User Control Panel" and change your password. Ifthis still doesn't work email me at n7yo@w7eca.net with your information I will work with you to get it going. ::)
W7GMC
Advanced

Re: New forum Software!!!

Post by W7GMC »

I like the new page Jim!

Ken

Return to “Help Area”